Carlos Alcaraz was the tennis sensation in 2022, when he became number 1 in the world. In that year he reached the top 1 of the ATP Ranking after his victory at the US Open, the first Grand Slam he won. Now, he has returned to second place behind the Serbian Novak Djokovic, but the interest in knowing when Carlos Alcaraz plays and following his games has not abated.
Do you want to know the next matches of Carlos Alcaraz in 2023? In this article you will find the precise update of the tennis player’s moment of form, as well as his next competitive matches, either to bet on Carlos Alcaraz or simply to follow the tennis player closely.
Upcoming games to bet on Carlos Alcaraz
Carlos Alcaraz fell in the semifinals of the Miami Master, and after missing the Monte Carlo Masters due to injury, he will reappear at the Barcelona Open on April 18 at 5:00 p.m., with a rival to be confirmed. Specifically, he will face the winner between Illya Ivashka and Nuno Borges.
Here you will find the best tricks, tips and predictions for your bets on Carlos Alcaraz.
BET ON CARLOS ALCARAZ!
2023 calendar for Carlos Alcaraz
These are the next events on Carlos Alcaraz’s calendar for this 2023. Except for unforeseen events or injuries, you can bet on Carlos Alcaraz at Sportium for all these matches.
- February 13-19: ATP Buenos Aires
- February 20-27: ATP Rio Janeiro
- February 24 – March 5: Acapulco Open
- March 5-20: Masters 1000 Indian Wells
- March 18 – April 3: Masters 1000 Miami
- April 7-17: Monte Carlo Masters
- April 14-24: Barcelona Open
- April 22 – May 7: Masters 1000 Mutua Madrid Open
- May 7-22: Rome Masters
- May 21-June 12: Roland Garros
- June 16-26: Halle Open
- June 25-July 17: Wimbledon
- August 4-14: Toronto Masters 1000
- August 11-21: Cincinnati Masters 1000
- September 9-10: US Open
- October 1-16: Shanghai Masters 1000
- October 27 – November 6: Masters 1000 Paris Bercy
- November 11-20: Nitto ATP Finals
- November 12-26: Davis Cup Finals
Alcaraz arrives as the defending champion in 5 of those pending tournaments where he will be present for the rest of the year. Another 2, the Acapulco Open and the French Open have his compatriot Rafa Nadal as champion, while in Wimbledon and the Nitto Finals he must beat the Serbian Djokovic.
Alcaraz’s position in the ATP
Carlos Alcaraz is currently in second place in the ATP ranking, with 340 less than number 1, Novak Djokovic, but 790 above 3rd, Stefanos Tsitipas. Will Alcaraz manage to return to first place in 2023?
- Novak Djokovic (31 years old): 7160 points
- Carlos Alcaraz (19 years old): 6780 points
- Stefanos Tsitsipas (24 years old): 5805 points
- Casper Ruud (24 years old): 5560 points
The Spaniard is right now the youngest tennis player in the prominent positions of the ATP ranking, by quite a difference. Only Holger Rune shares the same age as him, in 9th place, with 336 points.
Palmares of Carlos Alcaraz
At 19 years old, Carlos Alcaraz has already won several titles, while he has managed to be a finalist in others. These are his main victories:
- Grand Slam: US Open 2022
- Master 1000: Madrid 2022 and Miami 2022
- ATP 500: Barcelona and Rio 2022
- ATP 250: Umag 2021
- Next Gen ATP Finals: 2021
- Finalist: Hamburg 2022
- Finalist: Umag 2022
Do not miss the update of this article if you want to be aware of the calendar of the next matches of Carlos Alcaraz, when they will be and how to bet on Carlos Alcaraz in Sportium.